Thursday 26 September 2013

Review - Illamasqua: Blusher & Eyeshadows

Here is an order I made with Illamasqua recently

I'm a big fan of Illamasqua products.
I think they have unique shades/tones/textures & original ideas for there campaigns & visuals.

This brand is high quality, well pigmented & good formulations.
Price range is about the same as Mac cosmetics,
It's a British brand with well known artists like Alex box on the team.
Illamasqua Powder Blusher: Hussy (matte)
4.5grams/0.15oz
€21.50

Above is a beautiful warm coral/pink blush from Illamasqua
It is a matte finish which I tend to prefer when it comes to blush.
Highly pigmented & would work well on most skin tones.
Luxury packaging. The product has a light, sweet smell to it. 

What I love most about Illamasqua is that they look after their mua's.
Make up Artists can get up to 50% discount off their products, 
which defiantly entices me to buy more.

Shipping is well priced & usually free when you spend over €50.
As they are just across the water from me, 
I got my parcel much quicker than original delivery date.

Would I repurchase another Illamasqua powder blusher?
Yes

Four Illamasqua Eye shadows
Above, looking at the right side of the picture,
Starting from top to bottom
Matte finish
2grams
€18.50

Four really unique shades
  • Feint is a warm medium brown with a dusty pink undertone
  • Forgiveness is a medium/dark berry shade & works well with Feint
  • Truth is a cool toned brown with a hint of warmth 
  • Vernau is very unique, I would class it as a medium mustard brown 
I chose these shades, as I don't have any other eye shadows in my kit similar to these.
Can be used in conjunction with other shadows, they do not have to be used all together.

I actually ordered duplicates for my sister as it was her birthday.

Would I repurchase Illamasqua powder eyeshadows?
Yes

Thanks for stopping by....
Love,
Little Kiva